Dedicated to the promotion &
development of renewable energy.
Before buying a system, what information should I have at hand?
You should be able to answer the following questions:
- Is the supplier and or installer listed with SESSA?
- Is the SWH system a SABS tested and passed system?
- Can the supplier provide a Q factor?
- Are you prepared to have a tank on the roof?
- Have you looked at measures to reduce hot water consumption?
- What size of system do you require?
- What is the efficiency of the system?
- What are the likely daily kWh savings?
- What does the system cost?
- What is the payback period?