Dedicated to the promotion &
development of renewable energy.
SUSTAINABILITY MAKES SENSE
With energy prices continually on the rise and supply security jeopardized, more and more consumers and businesses are turning towards renewable sources.
And the reason is simple: It makes sense. Investing in renewables and energy efficiency not only saves you money in the long run,
it also helps the environment by reducing your carbon footprint and at the same time reduces your dependence on external supply.
Sustainable Energy Society of Southern Africa (SESSA) is dedicated to the promotion, use and development of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
SESSA Accreditation carries the most weight in the industry as it is highly sought after by Government, the Banking and Insurance industries as it is the only Accreditation that provides the consumer and institutions with any form of recourse. SESSA members and their clients have full access to the SESSA Ombud.
More News About Green Energy
- Raptor Maps, GreenPowerMonitor combine expertise in solar software platforms
- SMA signs 2-year agreement to supply Powin with battery inverters
- National Grid Renewables completes 275-MW solar + storage project in Texas
- U.S. corporate solar installation has doubled since 2019
- Moss enrolls first participants in new Florida solar apprenticeship program
- Alchemy Sells Solar Portfolio to Activate Renewables Across Two States
- Operations Begin on National Grid Renewables’ 275 MW Noble Solar Project
- Corporate Solar Agreement Comprise 14 Percent of U.S. Solar Market
- EDPR Sunseap, Archwey Sign MOU for Recycled Plastic in Floating Solar Projects
- Bravo Infrastructure Acquires Radiance Solar EPC Contractors