Dedicated to the promotion &
development of renewable energy.
SUSTAINABILITY MAKES SENSE
With energy prices continually on the rise and supply security jeopardized, more and more consumers and businesses are turning towards renewable sources.
And the reason is simple: It makes sense. Investing in renewables and energy efficiency not only saves you money in the long run,
it also helps the environment by reducing your carbon footprint and at the same time reduces your dependence on external supply.
SESSA members are fully vetted for training and accreditation, carry credibility, and offer their customers additional peace of mind.
Sustainable Energy Society of Southern Africa (SESSA) is dedicated to the promotion, use and development of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
SESSA Accreditation carries the most weight in the industry as it is highly sought after by Government, the Banking and Insurance industries as it is the only Accreditation that provides the consumer and institutions with any form of recourse. SESSA members and their clients have full access to the SESSA Ombud.
More News About Green Energy
- Ohio Republicans introduce bill to start community solar pilot program
- The United States has best first quarter in history for total solar panels installed
- Largest floating solar array in North America now online in New Jersey
- Construction begins on California’s largest community solar project for disadvantaged residents
- LG unveils installer program for those working with the Home 8 battery